Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Pathetic!

I'm probably the world's worst blogger.

Thoughts on the season thus far:

Tony is awesome! He is proving all the naysayers wrong. I only hope his awesomeness carries over into the chase!

Junior, oh Junior. What the hell is going on with you? Switching out Tony Jr was a good move, I think, but things still aren't turning around. Where is the Junior of old? I'm beginning to wonder if you lost some of your heart when your daddy died. :( Come back to us Junior! We love you!

Kyle Busch - What a pathetic man-child. Trashing a guitar and claiming to want to give pieces to your crew. You've got enough money to buy each of them a replica of the damn thing! Get a life and grow up! I loved when Tony gave you a piece of your own medicine and put your ass in the wall at Daytona!

Well, as we wind down the "regular" season and prepare for the Chase, I must say the Top 12 is a little surprising, but not so much the Top 5. I mean, who seriously would have that JP Montoya would be in the Top 12 right now? And he's in a good spot too, he's not clutching at the bottom of the bracket. Ryan Newman is beginning to get his bearings back and we're seeing the old Newman of years past. I think the move to SHR has done him good.

So here comes Bristol, under the lights. One of the most sought after tickets on the circuit. I've been dying to go to this race for 10 years now, and guess where I'm headed Saturday! WOOHOO, here I come Thunder Valley! I can't wait to see racing under the lights. I hear it's amazing and a totally different experience than the Spring. I'm looking forward to the experience!

I'll see you under the lights Saturday night my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment