Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Big One

So, my man caused the big one, I have to admit it. It's right there for all to see. Do I think he did it intentionally, no. I think he was trying to follow the rules by coming back across the double yellow lines behind Vickers, and he was a little further up than he anticipated.

My husband disagrees though. He says that Jr. did it to get his lap back.

It seems the commentators seem to side with my husband. They say that he was letting off some of his frustration.

IMO, Junior knows what he's doing, and he knew that if he would send Vickers spinning it could cause trouble for him and many others. He's a good driver, he learned from the best. Sure, his dad bumped people a lot, but he learned to do it without wrecking them.

Now, for those involved in the wreck.

Brian Vickers
Robby Gordon
Kurt Busch
Kyle Bush
Denny Hamlin
Jamie McMurray
Carl Edwards
Jimmy Johnson
Scott Speed

No comments:

Post a Comment